- Put this Asian duo to work in your kitchen for precision cutting, slicing and dicing.
- 2-piece set includes:
1 x 6.5" Santoku knife
1 x 3.5" Paring knife
- The hollow ground edge of the santoku knife minimizes friction so less food sticks to the blade and less effort is required.
- The ultra-sharp, straight edge of the paring knife makes it ideal for quick-dicing and mincing of herbs and vegetables.
- Using state-of-the-art laser technology, the GOURMET series is precisely cut from one piece of steel.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The specially designed handle acts as a bolster for balance and guards the finger for safety.
- Full tang construction from the blade through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Riveted synthetic handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Santoku blade length: 6.5"
Blade width: 1.75"
Handle length: 5.0"
Weight: 4.28 oz.
- Paring knife blade length: 3.5"
Blade width: 0.5"
Handle length: 4.0"
Weight: 1.08 oz.
- Made in Germany.