- Santoku roughly translates to "three good things". This Asian chef's knife is proficient at chopping, slicing and dicing.
- The hollow ground edge minimizes friction so less food sticks to the blade and less effort is required.
- The distinctive ergonomic handle of the CLASSIC IKON series gives the knives a flowing aesthetic while providing a comfortable grip.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The bolster provides heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
- Full tang construction from the bolster through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Riveted synthetic handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Attention to details include a ground and polished spine with an etching of the steel formula and trident logo.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Blade length: 7.0"
Blade width: 1.75"
Handle length: 5.0"
Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.