- Great for sushi preparation as well as everyday culinary tasks.
- 2-piece set includes:
1 x 6.5" Santoku knife w/hollow edge
1 x 3.0" Paring knife
- The Santoku, or Asian chef's knife, has a hollow ground edge to reduce friction for easier slicing and cutting.
- The straight edge paring knife offers control when working closely with fruits and vegetables.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The bolster provides heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
- Full tang construction from the bolster through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Riveted synthetic handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Attention to details include a ground and polished spine with an etching of the steel formula and trident logo.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Santoku blade length: 6.5"
Blade width: 1.75"
Handle length: 4.75"
Weight: 5.78 oz.
- Paring knife blade length: 3.0"
Blade width: 0.75"
Handle length: 4.0"
Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.