- The Wusthof® CLASSIC 10" Superslicer makes slicing uniform pieces of bread easier than ever!
- The long, serrated blade cuts through hard or soft crusts without tearing the bread apart.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The bolster provides heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
- Full tang construction from the bolster through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Riveted synthetic handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Attention to details include a ground and polished spine with an etching of the steel formula and trident logo.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Blade length: 10.0"
Blade width: 1.5"
Handle length: 4.75"
Weight: 7.44 oz.
- Made in Germany.