- Who's big man on the work site? Well that'd be none other than you. Ever since you discovered the all-day comfort of a Wolverine® boot, you are the first one to pull in and the last one to punch out.
- Full-grain Wolverine Performance leather upper offers rugged durability.
- Lace-up style.
- Protective steel-toe.
- Direct-attach molding design keeps water out.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Dri-lex® lining wicks moisture away to keep feet comfortably cool.
- Removable, dual-density footbed supplies extra underfoot cushioning.
- Durable, lightweight polyurethane midsole.
- Fiberglass shank provides added stability.
- Wolverine DuraShock® SR Comfort Technology:
· Features compression pads in the heel and forefoot for cushioning that works to absorb shock and return energy, promoting optimal comfort.
· 90° heel provides the "bite" in walking motion.
· Unique tread pattern channels liquid away from the surface.
· Slip-resistant outsole helps prevent slips and falls.
- Slip-, abrasion-, oil- and water-resistant polyurethane outsole.
- Steel-toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards.
- Rated for M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.