Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Be quick and on your feet with the all new, super grippy Rush Pro 2.0 from Wilson®.
- Built for the aggressive, competitive tennis player who requires heightened stability, durability, and ultimate performance.
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials for breathability and support.
- 3D-F.S. injection molded TPU forefoot provides unparalleled support, increased response time, and supports explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration.
- Endofit elastic mesh inner sleeve provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
- Dynamic Fit-DF1 for forefoot responsiveness, low-to-the-ground court feel, dynamic comfort, and enhanced agility.
- Pro Torque Chassis arch technology provides torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
- Duralast outsole improves court traction and grip for maximum wear and durability.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I really like these tennis shoes but it has a small toe box. This was particularly a problem because they don't come in half sizes after size 10. The 11 was all around too bug but the 10 too tight.
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Lesley s - customer
- from New England
- December 31, 2015
These shoes are nice looking shoes; but were not comfortable for me. I usually wear size 8 in athletic shoes. I purchased these in size 8; but they seemed a little too long and the heel was not as snug as I would like. I know that shoes for tennis need good support; but the sides are just too stiff. Maybe if I had tried them for a while; I might get used to them. But if not, then I would be stuck with them. So, I sent them back. I also tried a pair of Prince at my tennis club; they fit the same way. I have ordered a pair of New Balance and am hoping they will work for me.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2015