- Tear the cover off the ball and swing for the fences when you take the plate with the CF5 -8 composite baseball bat from DeMarini®!
- Doublewall™ Composite - Two independent composite walls with thin layers and tight weave separated by DeMarini Flex Film, create a dynamic springboard hitting surface with maximum trampoline effect and sweet spot.
- The Rotation Index helps players significantly prolong the life of the bat with a numerical index on the handle and barrel reminding the player to incrementally rotate the bat after each hit.
- Internal End Cap is loaded with load-balancing triangles to maintain stiffness of barrel and provide a smooth feel.
- Revolutionary Half + Half® two-piece hitting system silences feedback on off-center hits and creates the largest, most responsive sweet spot by flexing before impact and re-coiling with a burst of ball-launching energy.
- The triangle formation at the molecular level of the composite provides affixed ratio of sides and angles providing strength, stability and predictability without unnecessary weight. Very high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Carbon fibers come together to provide maximum strength and efficiency at the bat's surface.