- The Shift Hoody offers no-compromise wind and water protection, in a featherweight shell. Designed so the gram counting outdoor adventurer can maximize experience with minimal weight.
- Polartec® NeoShell® fabric is a fly weight nylon ripstop with breathability and waterproof performance.
- 2-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a one in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected.
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord at the waist to lock out the elements.
- High collar with a velour-lined chin-guard provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face.
- Napoleon chest pocket provides quick and easy access to gear.
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures keep snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists.
- 20 stitches-per-inch allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight as additional top-stitching isn't needed.
- Micro seam taping creates the thinnest waterproof boundary while creating a more pliable seam without the added weight.
- Laminated zippers, waist and wrist hems create waterproof, stitchless, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics.
- YKK PU zippers provide smooth operation with watertight performance, and reduce weight by eliminating the need for storm flaps.
- Articulated sleeves have integrated strategic pocket areas allowing for unrestricted movement in any position.
- 340 NRS Polartec® NeoShell® body (40% nylon, 30% polyester, 30% PU).
- 360 NP Polartec® NeoShell® panels (48% nylon, 27% PU, 25% polyester).
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Made in Canada.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.