- The Awareness Seamless Underwire Bra, the #1 selling bra for Wacoal®, offers unsurpassed comfort and support.
- Designed for the full bust.
- Stretch nylon fabric flaunts a pretty jacquard calla lilly pattern.
- Seamless bra features lined underwire cups for shape and lift.
- Cup lining provides minimal compression to help create a round silhouette.
- Underwire channel is triple-wrapped in flannel to never touch the skin.
- Inner cup sling also adds shape.
- Padded front straps for added comfort.
- Embellished tonal ribbon enhances the center gore.
- Supportive leotard-style back.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Two-column and three-row hook-and-eye back closure. Number of rows increase to three or four on larger cup and band sizes.
- Pink ribbon flag on the back band serves as a reminder to perform monthly breast exams. Self-examination instructions and Susan G. Komen for the Cure helpline included.
- Style # 85567.
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex;
Center lining: 100% nylon;
Cup lining: 86% polyamide, 14% spandex.
- Hand wash warm, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love Wacoal bras and this is one of their most supportive styles. I feel very secure in these and they look like they will last forever! The band size does run very small and I can use it only with an extender but the fit otherwise is perfect. Also since it is a full cup, the bra shows through several t-shirts so this is not my first choice when it comes to lower profile clothes but otherwise this bra is fantastic! Another style that I love from Wacoal is the Beyond Basic - 855136.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2012
I find this style does not fit true to size compared with other Wacoal bras. It seems to run smaller in the cup.
- Suzie - customer
- from Texas
- January 2, 2012
This is a great bra, has good support for full busted women like myself. The straps used to dig into my shoulders but with the Wacoal bras I don't have that problem. Very comfortable. They do run a bit smaller around the rib cage so for some you may have to order the next size up.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milton, Vermont
- February 5, 2012
Aboslutely love this bra! I have been wearing this brand and style exclusively for the past 5 years. It is incredibly supportive, attractive, and comfortable. It is also durable. Not sure how long others expect their bra to last, but to me 5 years is a pretty good run. Well worth the money!
- Shana P - customer
- from Fort Worth, Texas
- June 26, 2012
Wonderful bra, hikes those babies up right where they used to be 20 years ago! Fun colors and so comfy. Very well made.
- Marne D - customer
- from Fairfield, CT
- July 7, 2012