- Wacoal Bra Fit Guide
- The Awareness Seamless Underwire Bra, the #1 selling bra for Wacoal®, offers unsurpassed comfort and support.
- Designed for the full bust.
- Stretch nylon fabric flaunts a pretty jacquard calla lilly pattern.
- Seamless bra features lined underwire cups for shape and lift.
- Cup lining provides minimal compression to help create a round silhouette.
- Underwire channel is triple-wrapped in flannel to never touch the skin.
- Inner cup sling also adds shape.
- Padded front straps for added comfort.
- Embellished tonal ribbon enhances the center gore.
- Supportive leotard-style back.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Two-column and three-row hook-and-eye back closure. Number of rows increase to three or four on larger cup and band sizes.
- Pink ribbon flag on the back band serves as a reminder to perform monthly breast exams. Self-examination instructions and Susan G. Komen for the Cure helpline included.
- Style # 85567.
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex;
Center lining: 100% nylon;
Cup lining: 86% polyamide, 14% spandex.
- Hand wash warm, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love Wacoal bras and this is one of their most supportive styles. I feel very secure in these and they look like they will last forever! The band size does run very small and I can use it only with an extender but the fit otherwise is perfect. Also since it is a full cup, the bra shows through several t-shirts so this is not my first choice when it comes to lower profile clothes but otherwise this bra is fantastic! Another style that I love from Wacoal is the Beyond Basic - 855136.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2012
I find this style does not fit true to size compared with other Wacoal bras. It seems to run smaller in the cup.
- Suzie - customer
- from Texas
- January 2, 2012
Aboslutely love this bra! I have been wearing this brand and style exclusively for the past 5 years. It is incredibly supportive, attractive, and comfortable. It is also durable. Not sure how long others expect their bra to last, but to me 5 years is a pretty good run. Well worth the money!
- Shana P - customer
- from Fort Worth, Texas
- June 26, 2012
This is a great bra, has good support for full busted women like myself. The straps used to dig into my shoulders but with the Wacoal bras I don't have that problem. Very comfortable. They do run a bit smaller around the rib cage so for some you may have to order the next size up.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milton, Vermont
- February 5, 2012
Wonderful bra, hikes those babies up right where they used to be 20 years ago! Fun colors and so comfy. Very well made.
- Marne D - customer
- from Fairfield, CT
- July 7, 2012