- for a visual display of how Vionic® with Orthaheel® Technology can align your foot and leg.
- Part of the Dr. Weil by VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology® collection.
- A fiesta for your feet, these advanced slippers will have you lounging in style.
- Wool fabric upper with a decorative buckle at the side.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable wool lining and footbed.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible cork midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of VIONIC with Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog:
- Made in Spain.
- Andrew Weil, M.D., is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, a healing-oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit. He has worked closely with Orthaheel to develop a collection of shoes that help with many of the common lower limb aches and pains people have. The Weil footwear collection incorporates premium materials like soft leathers, cozy wools and flexible cork midsoles to ensure the shoes look and feel great. Dr Weil advocates walking as a great form of exercise and all you really need to do it are supportive shoes.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.