- for a visual display of how Vionic® with Orthaheel® Technology can align your foot and leg.
- The Balance Lace-up Walker II is from the Dr. Weil by VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology® Collection.
- The amazingly comfortable VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology® Balance Lace-up Walker II sneaker is designed to protect your feet from the negative effects of walking on hard, unnatural surfaces.
- Soft suede upper with sport toe, padded collar, reinforced heel, and perforated sides for style and breathability.
- Traditional lace-up closure provides customization for a personalized fit.
- Fabric lining keep your feet cool and dry.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. to view Seal.
- For further information on the benefits of VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology footwear, please visit our Zappos blog:
- Andrew Weil, M.D., is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, a healing-oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit. He has worked closely with Orthaheel to develop a collection of shoes that help with many of the common lower limb aches and pains people have. The Weil footwear collection incorporates premium materials like soft leathers, cozy wools and flexible cork midsoles to ensure the shoes look and feel great. Dr Weil advocates walking as a great form of exercise and all you really need to do it are supportive shoes.