- The Vanessa Moc Toe Lace-Up is a tribute to the Congo boot style worn by train engineers during the railroad boom of the 1800s.
- Handcrafted suede upper with full-height lacing for additional support around your ankles.
- Smooth leather lining provides a glove-like fit while wicking moisture away from your feet.
- Rubber lug and leather sole delivers long-lasting durability and flexible walking.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.