- All Vintage Shoe Company products are individually crafted by hand in their factory in Pennsylvania. Their shoes are handcrafted from washed and softened leathers for a distinctive, timeworn look. Variations among the shoes are possible as each shoe is considered to be unique and original.
- Originally designed for the World War II Paratrooper, the Nathaniel Jump Boot is handcrafted in the U.S.A with authenticity in mind.
- Harness leather upper with a full-height lace system that provides additional support.
- Leather lining doesn't just wrap your feet in sublime comfort, it also wicks away moisture to help keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Rubber lug and leather sole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.