- Starting from Old World style with roots tracing back to Spain, this western boot has evolved into a symbol of the enduring American Spirit.
- Handcrafted in a rich, harness leather or suede upper and burnished with antiqued metal studs for added appeal.
- This ankle-height western boot features pull straps and a side zipper for easy on and off wear.
- Leather lining doesn't just wrap your feet in sublime comfort, it also wicks away moisture to help keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Fine ribbed rubber and leather sole delivers long-lasting durability while adding unique character.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.