- Often referred to as "turf shoes", the Lilly Chukka ankle boot was king of the polo fields in the 1800s until it was adopted by the fashionistas of the 1950s.
- Fontera leather is handcrafted and treated with an aged, time-worn look.
- Leather lining provides breathable comfort while wicking moisture from feet.
- Rubber and leather outsole delivers durable flexibility to last season after season.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.