- All Vintage Shoe Company products are individually crafted by hand in their factory in Pennsylvania. Their shoes are handcrafted from washed and softened leathers for a distinctive, timeworn look. Variations among the shoes are possible as each shoe is considered to be unique and original.
- Originally, the tanker boot was designed to help keep a soldiers feet clear of moving machinery and other equipment. Outfitted with authentic details, this rugged style is inspired by those worn by tank crewmen in the Second World War.
- Harness leather upper fastened with straps and buckles that provides a personalized and secure fit.
- Leather lining doesn't just wrap your feet in sublime comfort, it also wicks away moisture to help keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Rubber lug and leather sole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.