- FiveFingers are designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement for your longest foot and refer to our or .
- Please click for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- Take to the trails or kick back by the lake in the down-to-earth comfort and reliable performance of the TrekSport sandal from Vibram FiveFingers®.
- Built specifically to promote a barefoot-like experience.
- Ideal for running, hiking, watersports, and casual wear.
- Fit Tips:
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Secure the strap, making sure it lies flat across top of foot. Wiggle toes and adjust strap until you find the ideal fit.
- Breathable polyurethane mesh upper.
- Upper envelopes the foot to help keep debris out.
- Speed lace system allows for quick-and-easy adjustments, and accommodates a wider foot or higher instep.
- Microfiber footbed with Dri-Lex® antimicrobial technology for a great in-shoe environment.
- 4mm midsole provides plating protection to prevent stone bruising.
- Vibram® TC-1 Performance rubber provides exceptional underfoot feel without compromising abrasion resistance.
- Light cleating tread pattern delivers reliable traction over varied surfaces, and increases water dispersion.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.