- FiveFingers are designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement for your longest foot and refer to our or .
- Please click for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- Craving a minimalist running shoe doesn't mean you are banished from the trail. Connect with your favorite path in a whole new way with the Spyridon LS from Vibram FiveFingers®!
- Built specifically to promote a barefoot-like experience.
- Ideal for running and light hiking.
- Fit Tips:
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Secure the strap, making sure it lies flat across top of foot. Wiggle toes and adjust strap until you find the ideal fit.
- Stretch mesh and polyamide upper materials.
- Upper envelopes the foot to help keep debris out.
- Individual toe pockets promote muscle strengthening in the feet and lower legs, as well as improve balance, agility and range of motion.
- Speed lace system allows for quick-and-easy adjustments, and accommodates a wider foot or higher instep.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- 3mm, Dri-Lex® covered polyurethane footbed is thickest under the ball of the foot, and provides more protection and reduced packing over a sustained period of time.
- Stitched-in polyurethane insole keeps foot protected during longer runs.
- Molded 3D cocoon nylon mesh in the midsole acts as a rock block by dispersing impact over a wider area.
- 3.5mm rubber outsole helps optimize impact protection.
- Aggressive tread pattern delivers reliable multidirectional grip and traction over off-road terrain.