- FiveFingers are designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement for your longest foot and refer to our or .
- Please click for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- Enjoy the versatility of a running shoe with the next-to-ground feel you crave with the SeeYa Ls from Vibram FiveFingers®!
- Built specifically to promote a barefoot-like experience.
- Ideal for running, fitness and after sport wear.
- Fit Tips:
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Secure the strap, making sure it lies flat across top of foot. Wiggle toes and adjust strap until you find the ideal fit.
- Breathable mesh and lightweight microsuede upper materials promote a snug, glove-like fit.
- Individual toe pockets promote muscle strengthening in the feet and lower legs, as well as improve balance, agility and range of motion.
- 2 mm, microfiber footbed with Dri-Lex® antimicrobial technology for a great in-shoe environment.
- Stitched-in polyurethane insole keeps foot protected during longer runs.
- Soft TPU midsole helps reduce overall thickness and weight, while heightening flexibility.
- Strategically-placed Vibram® TC-1 Dura rubber provides long-lasting wear at a lighter weight.
- Outsole boasts a minimal thickness to optimize underfoot feel and flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Men's 9.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.