- FiveFingers are designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement for your longest foot and refer to our or .
- Please click for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- Whether you are hitting the trail or the pavement you are sure to enjoy the freeing experience of the Bikila LS from Vibram FiveFingers®.
- Predecessor to the original Vibram Five Fingers Bikila, it is built specifically to promote a barefoot-like running experience.
- Ideal for running and fitness use.
- Fit Tips:
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Secure the strap, making sure it lies flat across top of foot. Wiggle toes and adjust strap until you find the ideal fit.
- Upper is made of a combination of coconut active carbon, stretch polyamide and nylon for a lightweight, glove-like fit that keeps debris out.
- Individual toe pockets promote muscle strengthening in the feet and lower legs, as well as improve balance, agility and range of motion.
- Speed lace system allows for quick-and-easy adjustments, and accommodates a wider foot or higher instep.
- 3M® reflective hits for added visibility in low lighting.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- 3mm, Dri-Lex® covered polyurethane footbed is thickest under the ball of the foot, and provides more protection and reduced packing over a sustained period of time.
- EVA arch follows the foot's natural contour and helps reduce overall weight.
- Bikila tread pattern delivers exceptional traction over varied terrain.
- 4mm anatomical pod outsole design helps distribute impacting forces throughout the forefoot without compromising underfoot feedback that is essential to proper forefoot strike running form.
- Vibram® TC-1 Performance rubber provides exceptional underfoot feel without compromising abrasion resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Men's 10), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.