- You don't need a green thumb to have a gorgeous garden! Cash in on the Vera Bradley™ Accordion Wallet.
- Wallet made of textile.
- Zip-around closure with a "Vera Bradley" detailed zipper pull.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Interior features credit card slots and a full-length center zippered compartment.
- Bottom Width: 7 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 4 1⁄2 in
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
My brother gifted this wallet to me for my birthday in February and I LOVE it! I have quite a few wallets in different styles and from different brands, but this one is by far my favorite! I like my wallets to be on the larger side, so if you're not into that, then this might not be the wallet for you. This wallet can hold up to 12 cards, there are six slots on either side, and also a space for your license/ID. When you open this wallet there are three accordion-type pockets + a zippered coin slot. I like to keep my cash and receipts in one accordion pocket, gift cards/coupons in the middle and other odds and ends in the third, I find that this really helps keep my wallet organized and I'm never on the hunt for a missing receipt - as they can tend to get crumpled and mashed - when I go to update my spending spreadsheet and balance my bank account. This is a very sturdy wallet and the pattern is gorgeous (I have it in Plum Crazy, as well as the matching Hipster - which is also an AMAZING bag). I really have no complaints about this wallet, I'm totally in love with and am looking to purchase another in Sun Valley to match my new Sun Valley Hipster!
- Chelsea - customer
- from Washington
- April 10, 2013
I Love this wallet! It makes my life so much easier because all my cards now have individual pockets in my wallet and I don't have to be rummaging through my wallet to find a specific card. And then it is so pretty and girly!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Dupsytosh - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- June 18, 2013
I purchased this wallet for my 87 year old mother. She gets a smile on her face every time she reaches in her purse to use it. It is bright and cheerful and the credit card slots are wide enough so it is easy for her to remove them when needed.
- Grace P - customer
- from Paso Robles, California
- June 11, 2013