- The Graph by Vans® is their lightest shoe to date, while still offering tough, long-lasting performance.
- Part of the Vans LXVI Collection.
- Synthetic leather upper for lightweight comfort.
- RapidWeld has a progressive upper panel construction that replaces the need for conventional stitching. This process utilizes a thin film between panels that bonds them together when pressed and heated, creating an extremely strong bond between the panels which is more durable, lighter weight, and more flexible than conventional stitching.
- PleasureCuff offers uncompromised fit and comfort with its proprietary heel and collar construction that uses a lycra-coated neoprene cuff that is wrapped around a soft layer of open cell foam at its core for superior comfort and heel support.
- Lightly cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- ActionFit features a higher heel height to mimic the fit of running shoes, while maintaining a balanced feel. This allows for more heel cushioning and also puts the user onto the ball of the foot, giving a much livelier feel to the shoe.
- UltraCush Lite midsole and outsole utilize a propriety version of molded EVA-based foam that is developed specifically for improving comfort and reducing weight.
- WaffleFlex modernized tread design is turned on an angle that creates lateral flex grooves across the foot, promoting anatomical movement. The tread blocks have been spaced apart with recessed centers to reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.