- Don't waste a day of winter drink menu season cooped up at home. Slip on the UA Coffee Run Beanie from Under Armour® and go grab that peppermint latte before it's too late!
- Cozy, comfortable cable-knit design.
- Lined in ColdGear® dual-layer fabric to keep you dry, light and comfortably warm.
- Off-center metal Under Armour® word mark.
- Shell: 100% Acrylic.
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane.
- Circumference: 18 in
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
So cute! I'm in love with this beanie. I bought it in the Neo Pulse color & it's not for the faint of heart, shy or people who don't like bold colors. The color is best described, in my humble opinion, as highlighter pen coral pink with a touch of orange/red in it, but it's really very pretty. I wish it came in more colors because I'd buy them all. It's super cute, but it fits very close to the head, it's by no means a Slochie beanie. I don't know if the video is a different model from a different year because the knit is not the same & mine is not lined with fleece. It has a liner in it, but its definitely not anything close to fleece. It appears to be liner for sweat when wearing it during an outside workout. It will work for me during the winter months because I live in the south, so it does get cold, but we don't experience many days in the single digits or a lot of snow, etc. Hope this helps. Enjoy!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 16, 2015
My daughter ordered this hat (with her own money) and she is disappointed. The liner tends to come out and shows when being worn. She said she would order a different hat if she were to do it again!
- Peggy l - customer
- from Copper Country, Upper Peninsula of MI
- February 27, 2015