- Under Armour Women's Size Chart
- Powerful performance starts with a solid base. Slip on the Seamless Essential Sports Bra to get the stable foundation necessary for an explosive workout.
- Designed to provide optimum support for A/B & C cups during medium-impact activities.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Scoop neckline.
- Adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Inner layer features power rib support for increased stability.
- Seamless construction for ultimate comfort.
- 93% nylon, 7% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Was disappointed with the fabric. The item description states that it is mostly cotton, which I was thrilled about. Alas, upon arrival, I found that bra had no cotton at all. Will keep, because I love the straps. Too bad about misinformation.
- Anna - customer
- from California
- June 19, 2012
I love this bra! I have two and I'm buying a third as I work out every day...sometimes twice a day. I practice yoga and for my home practice I do jumps, handstands, arm balances, etc. and this bra doesn't budge. Very comfortable, wicks sweat and a breeze to wash. I hang it to dry. I agree with the reviewer who stated it runs small. I'm a 34b (small B) and I'm a medium in this bra.
- Kellygirls - customer
- from Miami, Florida
- January 18, 2014
I really wish this bra was lined...at all. It was super soft and stretchy and felt like it would have been really comfortable for yoga. Unfortunately it provides no nipple coverage at all, I would have felt too uncomfortable to work out in it alone. I agree that it runs one size small. I'm a 34DD and usually wear a M in sports bras but a L in this bra fit me.
- Lisa - customer
- from NYC, NY
- January 26, 2013
This is the first sports bra that I have fallen in love with. I love the straps. I find it to be very comfortable. I normally wear a medium in tops but with my 36D size I had to buy an XL. I think it runs a bit small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- January 22, 2013
It's a nice bra. Soft and comfortable.. but tiny! I got XS and I'm 32B. I can wear it but it's really narrow. I think I'll take S another time. I would recommended this product for everyday use at home, or yoga.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Croatia
- February 20, 2014