- Step onto the court in this crisp Under Armour® polo and you already look like a winner.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Rib knit polo-style collar.
- Three button placket.
- Hemmed short sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Anti-pick, anti-pill fabric delivers a crisp appearance.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Brand hits at left chest and right cuff.
- Body: 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
Collar: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (14-16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Nice shirt but runs very small - order at least one size up! My almost 11 year old couldn't fit in a large! It was too short - and he is average sized. Tall and skinny - but it does not fit like a 14-16.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- June 4, 2013
Bought for our 11 year old son, who isn't the biggest fan of collared shirts, but loves this one, Looks sharp and fits well.
- Roman - customer
- from Annapolis, MD
- August 17, 2015
Great shirt, bright color and seems to be good quality. Seems to run a bit small: purchased a size 7 for my smaller than average 6 1/2 year old (he often still wears 5T clothes) and it fits him well. Would recommend you buy a size larger if you're on the fence about fit. Perfect shirt for the summer wedding we'll be attending in a few weeks!
- Fourhands - customer
- from Denver, CO
- July 24, 2015
I love the look and feel of these shirts! I bought two for my grandson and will be buying more! Thanks for a great shirt to wear in this Florida heat!
- Yvonne K - customer
- from Winter Haven, FL
- September 19, 2014
Because of the previous comments, I bought a youth large for my 11 year old son. The length is perfect, but it is way too big around the middle (my son is thin). He and I both love the look and feel of the shirt and would give high marks if it were a little more fitted!
- Anonymous - customer
- from McKinney, Tx
- September 9, 2014