- Under Armour Girls' Size Chart
- Turn your speed dial up to "11" in the sleek HeatGear® Sonic 3" Short.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Ergonomically positioned seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 8 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 8 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great fit for slim kids with a smaller waistline. Love these shorts for my 10 yr. old daughter to play volleyball in. Youth medium was a PERFECT FIT. Haven't found another brand to fit her like these and have ordered a second pair in hot pink!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 12, 2014
These are perfect for girls to wear under uniform skirts. My daughters wear these under their uniform skirts to school every day. They are discreet and comfortable. Thank you for providing this wonderfully useful product.
- Erikka - customer
- from Wheeling WV
- October 8, 2013
I love these shorts for running! I love to wear them on my afternoon run. They don't even need to be under a pair of shorts (at least I don't think so or my mom). If you wanna make a cute outfit add the UA Dazzle Bra super cute running outfit and basketball LOVE BOTH!
- ??ya ? - customer
- from none ya towne, Business
- July 2, 2013
I really like these the only problem I have is that the legs need to be a bit longer. Sometimes they roll up but other than that they work great!
- Renea - customer
- from albany ky
- November 27, 2013
This is just what my daughter needed. These are great pair of spandex and the color is just gorgeous. They are not see through if the correct undergarments are worn. Comfy and not too short!
- Anonymous - customer
- May 25, 2013