- This item is subject to quantity limitations.
- The Adirondack II is a premium cold weather boot. The leather and sheepskin upper combine to provide you with protection while the genuine sheepskin and eVent™ lining inside give you comfort and warmth.
- Full-grain leather upper features a waterproof and windproof eVent™ membrane that "vents" moisture from inside the shoe for a durably waterproof boot.
- Genuine sheepskin lining above the ankle and around the shaft provide cozy comfort and warmth.
- eVent™ fabric lining below the ankle and around the foot portion offers waterproof benefits to keep your feet dry.
- eVent™ Fabric:
Through Direct Venting™ proprietary and patented technology, millions of tiny pores are able to breathe at their full potential, allowing sweat to vent directly to the outside of the fabric in one easy step.
- Cushioned insole can be removed and washed to extend the life and freshness of the footbed.
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole designed specifically for UGG® Australia utilizing the TCI wet/snow compound.
- Outsole is seam sealed to keep moisture out.
- Please note: Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.