- By Federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army™ for use of its trademarks provide support to the Army Trademark Licensing program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Programs.
- Pay your respects to the past with a U.S. Army™ field jacket that traces its heritage to the Vietnam War era.
- Cotton twill jacket boasts a camouflage liner that snaps out for wear when the weather warms.
- Subtle logo hit at left shoulder complement the embossed rivets throughout.
- Adjustable drawstrings a fixed hood, waist, and fishtail hem offer a secure fit.
- Stand collar.
- Single-breasted button closure.
- Button flap hand and chest pockets.
- Interior pocket.
- Long sleeves sport button-tab detailing at cuffs.
- 100% cotton;
Liner: 100% cotton;
Liner fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.