- With great protection from the elements and a slick street style, the hybrid Highlander Boot Vinter from Tretorn™ combines the comfort of hi-tops in a stylish street boot!
- Rich leather upper with soft nubuck overlays.
- Suede heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Gusseted tongue keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Apron-stitched with sturdy D-ring metallic hardware eyelets.
- Sherpa fleece lining with a textile-covered eco-OrthoLite® sockliner for antimicrobial protection and all-day comfort.
- Swedish design details on internal eyerow.
- 100% post-industrial recycled mesh.
- Rubber midsole for enhanced cushioning and impact protection.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.