- Find sun-drenched serenity in the Tommy Bahama® Garden of Hope and Courage Camp Shirt.
- Tommy Bahama donates a portion of the proceeds from this style to the Garden of Hope & Courage. Located by the Downtown Naples Hospital Campus in Florida, the Garden of Hope and Courage is a living testament to the courage of women who have faced breast cancer and those whose lives have been touched by cancer as well.
- Intricately printed floral design layers over the jacquard-woven plaid.
- Pickstitching lends a tailored finish to the smooth, supple silk.
- Short sleeve, button-up camp shirt.
- Button-loop camp collar.
- Print-matched chest pocket.
- Straight hemline.
- Split side seams.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- 100% silk.
- Machine wash and hang dry.
- Length: 31 in
- Chest Measurement: 50 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.