- Compartmentalize all things gadget with the Showdown Backpack from Timbuk2®.
- Padded tricot lined compartment that fits up to a 15" laptop.
- Swing Around Access lets you grab your laptop without taking it off.
- Internal pod pockets to stash all your cables and accessories quickly.
- Faux fur lined pocket to stash your most valuables possessions.
- Bottom compression straps for a slimmer profile when you're carrying less.
- Side pocket holds U-Lock or water bottle.
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room.
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
- On-strap bottle opener for quick refreshments.
- Vista loop for "blinky" bike light attachment.
- Fine weave ballistic nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 17 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Excellent pockets and organization. The top right pocket is lined with fuzzy soft material, the rest are unlined but are protected with easy pull zippers. The secret strength to this backpack is its ability to keep things like your laptop charger and other bits separated and away from each other, instead of forcing you to jam them all in one pocket. The laptop pocket is tight for a 15" macbook pro, but it fits. The padding is thin around the edges so to expect it to be able to protect your laptop from a drop off a desk. And that's something worth noting - the bag does not sit. It will fall over due to its construction and round bottom. There is room and an extra slot for a tablet or very thin laptop in addition to a normal sized 15" laptop. The unit is well constructed and I use it every day. One problem is the light material color picks up dirt and doesn't clean well. So if you plan on actually using this backpack, stick with a darker color material. However, the brighter colors are great for bikers and pedestrians, so I guess you have to weigh that choice too.
- Jason - customer
- from Wisconsin
- May 19, 2016