- The perfect size, the perfect space. It's... perfect. The Classic Messenger Bag from Timbuk2® will be your go to for just about everything.
- Internal water bottle pocket for quick stashing on the go.
- External front organizer with secure zipper closure.
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reductes sweater-pilling.
- Corner flap wings into place for excellent weatherproofing.
- Double-Loop CAM buckle enables easy fit adjustment while eliminating excess webbing.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while biking.
- Front vista loop for attaching blinky lights for added visibility during night rides.
- Heavy duty stitching.
- Exterior made of durable CORDURA nylon and waterproof TPU liner for protection and durability.
- Volume: 549 in³/9 L.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 48 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 17 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this bag! I use it for school since I'm an art major and do not need a big bag like a backpack. This bag is perfect for me but it is worth noting that I cannot fit a full size folder in it for transporting 8.5x11 papers. Its just barely too short width-wise. I would (and already have) recommend this bag to anyone looking for a small to midsize bag for work or school. It's definitely worth the bigger price tag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- January 30, 2015
I needed a small carry pack but I sure didn't want it to look like a man purse. This one doesn't. Sturdy outdoor fabric and the pulls are reflectors. The lid secures with large areas of hook and loop (velcro) and straps. It's small but open inside, it'll suit my needs nicely.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, Or
- April 1, 2014
I had a similar one that I had bought at LL Bean a decade ago and needed to replace it. This one is even better. I loved the shoulder pad. I use it for my lunch bag. It has room for a small Tupperware type bowl, my kindle, glasses, wallet, crackers and a juice box. Just the perfect size!
- Wolfatlga - customer
- from Atlanta, Ga
- May 27, 2016
I looked at several options before choosing this one. Plenty of space for my mini iPad and kindle. Perfect for taking in the subway. Sturdy, yet light and well designed.
- The K - customer
- from NYC, NY
- April 6, 2015
Excellent bag. I have tried many others for my everyday bag, and none have com close to being as useful as this bag. Has many pockets to stash things in. It's light and durable, and easy to clean. I am getting the larger version for my work bag. Definitely worth it.
- Mandy W - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 23, 2014