- The Traditional Handsewn 3-Eyelet Classic Lug from Timberland® combines the upper of a boat shoe with the outsole of a premium work boot.
- Full-grain oiled leather offers comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Handsewn construction with contrast stitching for a handcrafted look and feel.
- Functional 360º lacing design with rawhide laces and corrosion resistant eye-lets for a secure fit.
- Fully cushioned collar prevents discomfort and blisters for lasting comfort.
- Combination leather and synthetic lining offers climate control for barefoot comfort.
- Leather-covered footbed.
- Rubber lug outsole provides great traction on all types of surfaces to maintain your confident stride.
- Upper is stitched to the leather midsole, which is then cemented to the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.