- The Timberland PRO® Renova™ will get you through your rounds in ultimate comfort without the added stress.
- Features premium full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability.
- 3M Scotchguard™ protector provides stain resistance.
- Dryz® Intellitemp™ temperature-regulating footbed cover manages moisture next to the skin while killing odors and odor-causing bacteria.
- Gore stretch fabric for easy on/off.
- Cement construction provides better flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Anatomically shaped, oblique toe box allows forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue.
- Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology offers all-day standing support, foot and leg support and superior shock absorption.
- Bi-Fit® Tridensity footbed combines cradled heel and arch support with a flexible forefoot.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure and controls proper joint motion.
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips wet and dry surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.