- Take on the rain, snow, wind and mud with the tough protection and dry comfort of the Trenton 6" Waterproof Boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with a GORE-TEX XCR® membrane to ensure optimal protection and climate control.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Nylon shank for added support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.