- Power through every work day with tough protection and comfort of the Valor McClellan 8" Boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper with a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry.
- Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Lightweight composite toe.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability.
- Non-metallic side zipper with locking pull tab for easy on and off.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for added structural support.
- Agressive rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These boots are alright. I wear them for LE everyday. Been wearing them for about 8+ months and the soles are starting to show separation. No break-in time. Laces are durable and so is the upper hardware. However, the zipper is constantly coming unzipped. The soles seem durable but they are stiff and not good flex to them. The sole is molded in a curved shape but I can always hear my foot hitting the ground and I'm not a heavy footed person (and I'm small in stature). As for the overall look, they look very clunky, seem very wide in the toe box and don't hold a polish. The leather is not great quality. They are nice and lightweight, especially compared to Danner, but don't stand up to the quality.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- LE - customer
- from United States
- May 24, 2013
This boot was your last chance with me Timberland...and you blew it. For 1 main reason. If you sell a product as waterproof, it better be. After 3 weeks of cutting grass, walking on wet grass (the only chemical I work with is Round Up) in the morning my feet were soaked. After 2 weeks the sole on the front of the boot started to separate from the boot itself. The zipper popped out on the right boot and was worthless after that. Never again Timberland. I've owned 4 different pairs of your boots over the years. Only one pair made it past one year. And none of them have stayed waterproof for more than a few months.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Stoner - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- September 2, 2013