- You'll be unstoppable from sun up to sundown in the reliable comfort and protection of the Timberland PRO® Storm Force 8" Composite Toe boot.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane ensures feet protected and dry.
- Dual-purposed top cast metal stud hooks.
- Self-extinguishing suede tongue gussets.
- Leather and suede gusseted tongue.
- Composite toe is non-metallic and has an asymmetrical shape for enhanced comfort.
- Double lasted protective toe bumper.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Fiberglass shank for added support.
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole.
- Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 rated for Electrical Hazard protection.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.