- The Resistor 6" WP Composite Toe boot from Timberland PRO® is ready to meet the challenges of your hard workday come rain or shine.
- Full grain leather upper with a waterproof seam-sealed construction for a dry, comfortable foot environment.
- Composite safety toe shaped on the TITAN® last for non-metallic protection and a roomier fit.
- Direct-inject construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Padded top collar offers more comfort.
- Lightweight PU midsole provides excellent cushioning and flexibility.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate offers superb torsional rigidity and support.
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort. It also provides enhanced moisture management that provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment all day long.
- Durable TPU outsole offers exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, and abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Electrical Hazard Protection meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards.
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE. Please note that measurements may vary by size.