- Stand your ground against the elements with the tough protection of the Powerwelt 6" ST WP Wheat from Timberland PRO®.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lacing for a more preferred fit.
- Steel safety toe is designed on a TITAN® last for for excellent protection and a roomier fit.
- Contoured tongue is engineered to relieve lace pressure for excellent comfort.
- Goodyear Welt Cast Bond™ construction provides a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Mesh comfort lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment provides odor control and keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Contoured open-cell PU footbed features Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology helps keep a breathable and drier foot environment.
- Steel shank offers structural support.
- Molded PU midsole provides cushioning and excellent energy return.
- Timberland PRO® series rubber outsole has an aggressive PU tread design that is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards, and ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.