- Get through your day with the protection and comfort you need when you wear the Timberland PRO® Helix WP Wellington Comp Toe boot.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with a waterproof membrane to ensure optimal protection from abrasions and the wet elements.
- Cement construction provides better flexibility and easier break-in time.
- Composite safety toe shaped on the TITAN® last for non-metallic protection and a roomier fit.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature allows for easier entry.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Contoured, single-density PU footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover provides better breathability and all-day comfort.
- Nylon shank for added support.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Rubber outsole offers exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance. It also features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for easier climbing.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.