- Stay safe even in hazardous environments with the reliable protection and slip-resistance of the Excave 6" ST External Met Guard boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Premium abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather upper offers reliable durability.
- Features an external and internal contoured met guard with a breathable open-cell PU foam comfort that meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 Mt75 class 75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
- Steel safety toe for protection.
- Cement construction provides excellent flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
- Die-cut, single-density open-cell PU footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover for superb breathability and odor control.
- Steel shank for structural support.
- Non-marking rubber lug outsole is heat and oil, and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for a better foothold on ladders. Includes molded EVA sole inserts for added cushioning.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 and F2892-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Steel toe was designed on a TITAN® last for long-lasting protection and a superior fit.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.