- Keep a good grip on any situation or surface with the reliable construction and traction of the Boomtown 6" Alloy Safety Toe by Timberland PRO®.
- Waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather for extreme abrasion resistance and durability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit.
- Molded rubber toe protector offers increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Unlined interior for breathability.
- Contoured open-cell PU footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Goodyear® welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Welted anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry in PU midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot.
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support.
- Dual-density PU lug outsole is lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and oil-resistant, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours.
- Alloy safety toe meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 EH standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.