- Whether you're taking a stroll through the park or hiking it to work, your feet will be in full comfort the entire ride.
- Burnished full grain leather upper with contrast stitching for added appeal.
- Leather is from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices.
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) and provide a secure and adjustable fit.
- OrthoLite® polyurethane footbed made from 5% recycled rubber offers all-day cushioning and support.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and durability.
- Nonmarking Timberland® exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.