- According to experts, yodeling sounds best when it's done from a tall mountaintop by someone wearing leiderhosen and environmentally-freindly climbing boots with vintage appeal like the Earthkeepers® McIntyre Mid.
- Waterproof, full grain leather upper from a silver-rated tannery offers durability and style.
- Padded collar and fully-gusseted tongue with adjustable organic lace-up closure for a comfortable, customized fit.
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining provides comfy, environmentally-safe breathability to keep feet cool and dry.
- Lightly padded anti-fatigue footbed offers all-day comfort and support.
- Timberland's antifatigue technology provides molded, inverted cones in the midsole to absorb shock and return energy in key pressure areas.
- Green Rubber™ lugged outsole is composed of 42% recycled rubber.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.