- Save the earth while stomping on it in these Timberland® boots with a perfect mix of classic style and eco-conscious sensibility.
- Premium full-grain nubuck upper for rugged durability.
- Leather is from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy and waste management practices.
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle.
- Traditional lace-up made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) closure for a secure yet adjustable fit.
- Breathable and environmentally conscious lining is 50% recycled PET Cambrelle® made from recycled plastic bottles.
- 100% PET mesh lining and footbed cover is comfortable and breathable.
- Durable OrthoLite® foam footbed with antimicrobial properties transports moisture and fights odor.
- Injection-molded EVA outsole has a lightweight feel and 15% recycled rubber pods for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.