- Whether you believe the Earth is a quaint six thousand years old or a robust four billion years old, the environmentally-savvy Timberland® Earthkeepers® Putnam Tall Boot will help you protect it.
- Soft, sueded leather upper is waterproof to protect your feet.
- Leather is from a Silver-rated tannery ensuring the highest quality while still protecting our planet.
- Aluminized Ströbel® construction reflects radiant heat back to your feet for added warmth and comfort.
- Side zipper entry for easy on-and-off wear.
- Closed toe.
- Classic high-calf shaft.
- Goring at back of shaft collar.
- Smooth textile lining and insole made from 100% recycled plastic bottles for breathable, comfortable wear.
- Solid heel with 15% recycled rubber lug outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 14 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.