- The Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane from Timberland® is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper offers a stylish and durable exterior.
- Padded collar and tongue with adjustable lace-up closure allows a comfortable, customized fit.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed offers comfort and is perforated for additional air circulation.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank, the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficient rubber lug outsole for superior traction.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Weight: 1.06 kg per pair.