- Classic style and time-honored craftsmanship come together to complete the excellence of these handsome boots.
- Made in Maine, U.S.A of materials sourced exclusively from U.S.A.
- Part of The Eastern Standard Series; New England craftsmanship in the form of durable and purposeful boots.
- Upper is made of Horween® full-grain burnished leather for a well-worn appearance.
- Features an organic canvas panel on the upper that has been waxed for durability and a vintage feel.
- Expertly constructed by local craftsmen and built to be worn, repaired and appreciated for a lifetime.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole to wick away moisture and provide all-day comfort.
- Vibram® rubber outsole for superior comfort and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.