Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Your workday can be unpredictable, but you can rely on being comfortably protected all day long with the tough Boomtown Wellington Safety Toe boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leather upper.
- "Fingergrip" pull-on feature for easy on and off.
- Unlined interior.
- Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for more breathability and odor control.
- Goodyear® welt Cast Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support and superb stability.
- Alloy safety toe cap, shaped on a TiTAN® XL last, provides lightweight protection and a more generous fit.
- Welted Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight, dual-density PU outsole with an aggressive tread design, featuring triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction. It is also an oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I've been wanting a good rugged boot for work & play. This boot accomplishes both with ease. I find myself preferring these boots over my sneakers for short trips (store, gas, carwash). Pick up a pair for yourself.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston TX
- January 12, 2014